Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break!


We are officially taking a break this week...SPRING BREAK!! With the exception of doing some Math with Sam..we aren't going to be doing school work. I am so ready for a break. I am so grateful for some time to just do some things that I want to do. I've been knitting a dish cloth and I started reading a new book. I've been outside quite a bit too. It has been so nice!! There are a lot of really big and old trees in our neighborhood. We live fairly close to the park so I think we get a lot of really neat birds here. We have a woodpecker too! I put some food out to entice him to come closer to the house. Sam has gotten such a kick out of watching him run around and peck on the trees. He is really cute and such fun to watch!!

1 comment:

Fifi said...

What a lovely pic! Isn't it funny how we see more and more beauty in God's creation as we get older?! I understand how youth can be wasted on the young!!!
Love to you x