Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Daybook!!


I am participating in Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook today. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



~For Today~

Monday February 23, 2009

Outside my window...Sunshine and a little snow left over from this weekend

I am thinking....that I can't wait for Spring

I am thankful for...everyone starting to get over the horrible flu

the learning room...we are taking it very slow today..(recovering)

From the kitchen....chili..it's cold and everyone is getting sick of chicken noodle soup

I am wearing.. a blue top and tan pants...and flip flops (always)

I am creating..working on finishing my son's quilt

I am going..probably nowhere today...I've not been feeling well either

I am reading..DEWEY The Small-Town Cat Who Touched the World

I am hoping...that the weather warms up...brrrr

I am hearing..coughing from my sick troup

Around the house..washing machine running and vacuum will be joining in very soon..

One of my favorite things..getting a card in the mail from someone I love..

A few plans for the rest of the week..To catch up on schoolwork from sicktime off..work on my knitting, and hopefully have a happy and productive week!

A picture to share....This is my Snowman/Valentine Tree...it's going to be taken down very soon
Thanks for reading my Daybook and have a Wonderfully Blessed Week!!
























No comments: