Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow!

Well, I think we are going to finally get some snow! We are under a winter storm warning until tomorrow at noon..I just might get my wish! I've been a little under the weather so I will keep this short. Everyone is doing well. The new puppy is keeping us very busy. He is definately a cutie. ( I will post a picture as soon as I can!) The other dogs seem to be adjusting well to their new companion. Especially Lilly who came from a shelter. She is very mothering to him. It's really cute to watch them play together. I will have to post and let everyone know exactly how much snow we get. I just hope we don't get the ice! It's too hard to walk on and I don't like falling. It feels a lot worse to fall at my age than when I was younger. Maybe we'll get to build a snowman!! I'll keep you posted!!!

No comments: