Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Friday, January 30, 2009


We are lucky!! We have heat and electric..my parents haven't had electric since Tuesday. They have their heat running on a generator. There are a lot of folks still without electric and trying desperately to buy generators. We didn't have water for a few hours last night. It did come back on though. The city had to get generators to power the water pumps. It's still slow going on back roads. The main roads aren't too bad. There is bad fog and black ice tonight. It's 16 degrees here and it definately feels it. I feel very badly for the folks that are without power. The hotels are full and so are the shelters. The good news is that it is suppose to warm up this weekend...maybe some of this lovely ice will melt!! I Hope So!!! I'm beginning to think I might be ready for spring...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Mom 2 six said...

We are so ready for spring !