Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hi!


Hello, My name is Jerelene...I'm a stay at home, homeschooling Mom. We live in Southern Indiana. My 2 older children are out of school now and I am homeschooling the 2 youngest. I love to make new friends.....

I am eagerly awaiting Fall to come and stay here in my little corner of the world. The trees are starting to change, but the weather is definately not Fall-like. Hurricane Ike is evidentally going to be sending it's remnants our way. We are looking for rain and even a little wind...Then next week is supposed to be more fall-like. I, for one, can't wait!! Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love winter also, but the beautiful colors and smells of fall are definately my "favorite!" Do you have a favorite season? Fall brings out the creativity in me. I'm wanting to get out the sewing machine and maybe put something together. I also love to knit..so if I can decide on a project, I'm going to start on something...That's all for now, I need to do a little cleaning up and grading some papers....

No comments: