Some of my points weren't just perfect so my Aunt helped me work on it. It will fit on my bed when it's done. It was made up of all different kinds of fabrics that were purchased and some given to me by my Aunt and other family members. It's just a basic 4 square...but putting them all together was so much fun!!!
I thought this was funny and that you might think so too...
GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED
1. Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-o to a tree.
2. Wrinkles don't hurt. (that's good to know:)
3. Families are like fudge--mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4. Today's might oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5. Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside. (Diana, this made me think of you :)
6. Old age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
7. Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. (I can relate to this one!)
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused :)