Yesterday, was a busy day! We finally got a new camera so now I'll be able to post a few more pictures. I got a new printer too!! (I had a fun day!!)
Diana at Welcome to My World was so kind as to bestow another award to me!! It' called the Premio Meme award. I haven't a clue as to what it means. Maybe it's in Latin? Who knows..But I appreciate so much being thought of to recieve this. It's a gift of the HEART!! If you ladies only know how tickled pink I get by this...you would have to smile at silly old me...I have to make a big family announcement! It is so GOOD for me though..it gives me a litte B-12 shot you might say! I think my family appreciates the happiness that it brings out in me as well!!
As for accepting the award..I must tell you yet 7 more boring things about myself...
So here goes..
1. My paternal Grandmother's name was Olive. I loved my Grandma Olive dearly!! So many things about who I am..came from her. My oldest son's middle name is Oliver and my oldest daughter's middle name is Olivia. I think If I could have gotten by with it...I would have somehow had it in the other 2 children's names as well.
2. I am NOT a morning person. AT ALL...I am an official night owl. I can't help it...I've tried to change my ways, but it doesn't seem to be working.
3. Several years ago..we (it was actually Sammy's Christmas present one year) had a Greek Tortoise. His name was Willy. He was an awesome pet to have. Sam would ride him around in Sarah's barbie car. He only ate fruit and vegetables. He loved Romaine lettuce and zucchinni. When he was hungry and you didn't come feed him quick enough, he would sit in his food bowl!! He has since (sadly) passed away..We miss him!!
4. I like watching vampire and dracula movies....It's the only kind of scary movie I'll watch....I've read the whole Twilight series..I did it within a couple week time frame. Wow, getting that off my chest kind of made me sweat...now you all know one of my best kept secrets!! :)
5. I don't like raw tomatoes..I hate the slimy, seedy stuff. I do however, LOVE salsa. I will eat tomatoes in spaghetti or soups...just not raw!!
6. I hate doing the dishes...it's not something I'm proud of...but it is the one thing I will intentionally put off! I'd rather do anything else. Some of it I just hate standing there!! LOL
7. My oldest son Zachary is my wild child. He's the one that gives me most of my worries. I don't post too much about him. He's had his share of troubles. He will be 21 in September. He plays in a rock band. The kind where the screamer (I mean singer) screams and you can't understand a word of the lyrics. Deep down he has a good heart...but he is extremely immature and has had some problems..I am in constant prayer that his guardian angels will work overtime for him!!
Well, that's my 7 boring things...but I don't mind sharing...sometimes that's good for us!! :)
I would like to pass this on to in no particular order....I LOVE all of you!!
1. Rebecca at Renaissance
2.Lori at Morning Glories and Moonflowers
3. Fiona at ~There's More To This Life~
4. Trina at I Work from Son Up to Son Down
5. Wendy at Pink Slippers
6.Carol at Charli & Me
7. Linda at Linda Lu's Been There, Done That
Our garden...head high corn and tomatoes...our corn is tassling!!! Deer Stay OUT!!