I am participating in Peggy" ( http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ ) Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today ~April 6, 2009~
. Outside my window...Spring flowers.. the left over daffodils, my beautiful pear tree blooming, and snowflakes!!!
- I am thinking....of the miniature horses we've been looking at. I'm thinking about letting Sarah and Sam join a mini's club. They go to contests and perform at parades. It looks fun, but I know the kids will want one!
- From the learning room....Apostrophes and World War I
- From the kitchen....the smell of yummy pancakes and coffee (we had a brunch-lunch :)
- I am wearing....a green skirt and a shirt with pink trim and pink and orange flowers
- I am reading....Brides of Lancaster County by Wanda E. Brunstetter
- I am hoping....that after tomorrow that the rest of the week will be warm and pretty and that we will have a lovely Easter
- I am creating...a pretty red knitted dishcloth and hopefully some yummy snickerdoodle cookies and tacos later!!
- I am hearing....the wind blowing outside and my daughter complaining about having to go to work...(unfortunately)
- Around the house....the puppy is dragging his toys everywhere, pages are turning in books, keys clicking on the computer and I am enjoying my yummy carrot cake candle burning on the computer desk :)
- One of my favorite things....ordering a pizza and cuddling up and watching a movie with my family (last night!!)
- A few plans for the rest of the week...to have a really good week with school work..to have a beautiful Easter weekend with my family...Hopefully a really nice Easter Dinner too!!
A beautiful picture of the lilac bush in my yard...I also have a white one blooming too!!