Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Cleaning..


Well, as you can see...I've been doing a little (cleaning) on my page! I am hoping to make it a little more welcoming as well as pretty! I also changed it from Jerelene's Blog to Jerelene's Journal. I thought maybe that it sounded a little better. I am always in awe at how great other peoples pages are. I am trying to learn as much as I can. This blogging thing isn't as easy as it seems it would be. I sometimes get a little discouraged, but one of my reasons for doing this was that I thought it would be somewhat therapeutic for me. The last year has been a rough one for me and I am hoping it helps to be able to write things down. Friendship was also a big motivator. When I first started homeschooling I went to the computer for advice and encouragement. So many of the homeschooling Moms (and Christian Moms) who blog made a huge impact on me. Spiritually as well as motivationally. They are just awesome people. I hope that they know that they really do hold the opportunity of changing someone's life (literally) in their hands :) It really made a difference in my life and I'm very sure in others' lives as well. I appreciate so much, that they take the time to open up their lives , homes, and hearts to others. To all of my blogging Mommy friends...I appreciate you so much!!!

3 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Hi Jerelene,
I already thought your blog spot was lovely and it is even more beautiful. How do you add all these pretty little pictures like the butterfly, flowers and heart to your post? I tried and tried pasting and copying, but nothing happened except i learned new ways to frustrate myself!

blessings,
marcy

Pink Slippers said...

Nice to meet you.
I have changed my blog a lot from when I started. I finally have it the way I like it. Takes time I guess.
Wendy

Fifi said...

Your blog is looking so colourful and happy! I love it.
Have you ever noticed that the blogging world is over run by woman ..... I think it is because of our womanly need to communicate.I am also SO blessed by my bloggy friends .... SO glad you're one of them!