Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Daybook



~FOR TODAY..APRIL 27, 2009~


  • Outside my window**A beatiful sunny day with storms on the way. My windmill is puttering away with all the strong southern winds. I just hope my clothes get dry before the rain hits.

  • I am thinking**I hope whatever this bug is that we've got going around the house leaves as quickly as possible. It's horrible. Mark, Sam and I all have it, and believe me you wouldn't want it. :(

  • From the learning room** Not much today..maybe Math and a little English. I am still feeling pretty icky.

  • I am thankful** Our garden spot has finally been plowed!! YEAH!!! Now it's suppose to rain all week. I was hoping to get the garden started. I guess it will just happen when it happens. I am thankful to the nice man who came and plowed it and then came back and disked it. We really appreciated it!!

  • From the kitchen**coffee and chicken noodle soup. If the rain holds off Mark might grill some burgers. I don't know if I'll be able to eat it, but the other 3 that aren't sick might.

  • I am wearing**Blue shirt and blue and purple shorts. It's been pretty hot here and I'm running a fever..sweating.

  • I am reading**nothing right this moment..

  • I am hoping**that it doesn't rain the whole entire week.

  • I am creating**again, nothing right now..(sick)

  • I am praying**For my family

  • Around the house**sniffles and coughs

  • One of my favorite things**Coffee Mate Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer..it is YUMMY!!
  • A few plans for the rest of the week**For everyone to get better!! To move some flower pots from the back of the property to the front. I would like to get some flowers in them. I don't know if the weather is going to cooperate though. I also would like to get some herbs going in some pots by the back door. I wanted to do this so badly last year and didn't get to. I'm hoping I'm able to do that this year. :)
  • The picture I'm sharing is what the Diamond Frost pot that my Aunt Audrey gave me for our anniversary looks like up close. It's really pretty!!



For More great Daybook entries and to participate in your own blog got to Peggy's at

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ THANK YOU PEGGY!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing your Daybook! I hope you & your family get to feeling better soon!

Diana said...

Jerelene,
Hope you all start feeling better soon. I like reading your blog lots!

Eileen said...

I like your blog a lot!
I came across it while on another blog. I'll be reading!

'Hope you're all better!