Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Saturday, April 11, 2009

He is Risen Pictures, Images and Photos





I just wanted to tell everyone that I hope they have a Wonderfully Blessed Easter!! I am so thankful that Jesus died on the cross for us...and I am so happy that he rose again and that because of him, my sins can be forgiven if all I do is ask. Isn't it awesome how God loves Us!!
Have a great Easter and don't forget the true meaning ...the eggs, the bunnies, the chocolate..they're all wonderful, but they can't compare to Jesus!!!
Something to share..

A little poem I found....



GOD, I NEED YOU



I missed You today as I got up late,

And rushed around my morning in haste.



My day seemed different, unseemingly long-

As I dragged through work, tired and forlorn.



"God, where did You go?" I'm asking you now,

As in the traffic I sit-just tryin' to get home.



Too tired to cook, let's do pizza, "no prayer"-

Fall asleep watching TV, so unaware.



You wake me up early my Bible in view-

Please help me to remember-



I really need You.

~Judi Williams~

No comments: