Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Thursday, April 2, 2009


Oh, I almost forgot! I showed you a picture of the woodpecker we had at our feeder. Well, turns out that we have 2 kinds. We also have a pileated woodpecker. He is bigger and just awesome to see! We had yellow finches or goldfinches (whichever you go by) at our other home. I have the feeder out but haven't seen any yet. I do so hope that they come here too! I just love them. I think they are my favorite. I had someone come and look at some of my bushes here at the new house. I found out that I have 2 lilac bushes. A white one and purple! I also have a purple-pink rhododendron bush. The neighbors say it is gorgeous. All the way down the north side of the house is blue-purple hydrangeas. I also have a old time clematis vine on the clothes line. They said it has been here a very long time. It supposedly has little white flowers that smell heavenly..I can't wait!

1 comment:

Blessings each day said...

You have such a nice Blog. You have made it very inviting and informative. It's so wonderful to come across fellow Christian bloggers.

blessings,
marcy