Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I might be a redneck....


Happy Tuesday!! I hope everyone's had a good day! I got this e-mail and I really felt like I wanted to share it...
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God. 'You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places. You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival. ' You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem. You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have. You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to. You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening. You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same. You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend. If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email. God Bless the USA !
Ok...I saw this on facebook...I'm not going to comment on it...but I thought I would at least share it with you all.....feel free to comment....Honestly...I just don't even know what TO say.... be sure to scroll down and turn the music off first :)




I'm going to try to get a list together of names for the pen-pal exchange...I thought it would be nice to be able to send Halloween cards if we wanted..Then next month we'll have Thanksgiving. :) I'll have to look back and see who's pal'd with who so that everyone gets someone new...I'll try to do that this evening.....

I'm praying that your day is filled with the richness of God's blessings...

With Love, Jerelene....I'm leaving you with something a little more pleasant...actually, I just loved this!!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Okay, first, I'm a Red Neck!
Second, I'd be 'home-schooling' for sure!
Third, so sweet of you to take care of the pen-pals!
And lastly, BEAUTIFUL video! I just heard this on another blog over the weekend and loved it! And I'm happy to be able to listen to it again!
I really love this song, especially because I feel that is the greatest gift one can receive ~ Forgiveness.

Great post, Jerelene!
Love you!, Eileen

Teresa said...

Hi Jerelene,
Loved your blog...I like Eileen, think I would be homeschooling too...and I think I am a Redneck too, and I live in Canada... : ) I loved the Song "Forgiven Again" it spoke to my heart today.