Loving My Life as Wife, Mother and Grandmother

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Prayer Requests......

I've not known Janine long.....but I do know this......she is one amazing woman!! I ran across her blog Sniffles and Smiles...through some of my other sweet blogging friends. Ever since I started reading her blog, I have been amazed by her wonderful posts, her amazing strength and her wonderful and sweet personality :) I hope everyone will visit her page and leave a kind comment. My hope is that everyone will lift her up in prayer and pray that God will be with her every step of the way...through her surgery this week and afterwards also. I pray that she can feel the love of all her friends, even though some of us are miles away....
Praying for you Janine....
Also, if you could please at the same time, pray for Melanie's son Andrew at Bella Mella...it would mean a lot to me...he has been on my heart greatly for the last couple of weeks. I guess this touches me deeply because I have a son the same age....
Please pray for both of them, and everyone else here that we blog with too. I think in these days, there are so many hardships and trials, sicknesses and suffering....we all need prayer....I know I do :)
Janine and Melanie(Andrew too).....please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.....
With Love.......
Jerelene

13 comments:

Jackie said...

A sweet blog, Jerelene.
My prayers are with Janine and Andrew. Thank you for including links to both. I visited Melanie's site at Bella Mella, and I hope all goes well with his surgery.
(I'm still looking at that chili that you cooked on Monday....wishing I could have a bowl of it right now!
Smiles from Jackie

Bernie said...

Loved your beautiful words Jerelene
and you can count on my prayers for both Janine and Andrew. I am off to visit Bella Mella right now. Big hugs to Sam.....:-) Hugs

Blessings each day said...

These prayer requests are all coming at a perfect time as tonight Michael and I are going to a Mass, a healing Mass, so how perfect is that to pray for others as well?

You are such a sweet heart, Jerelene.

blessings and loving hugs,

marcy

Jill said...

Jerelene, They will all be in my prayers, too.

Diana said...

Hi Jerelene!
I think that we just have a giant prayer circle thing going on! God knows we can use them. I still wasn't able to get your email. Although this time I did get, Love Jerelene. But thats it.
Love Di

Rebecca said...

Thanks for these reminders. I am praying for Janine and will add Andrew to my prayers. Pray also for our oldest daughter, Amy. She is having an MRI today. She has tingling in her hands and feet that doesn't let up. I think it's been going on over a week now.

Jen said...

Jerelene,

I'm on my way to visit them and pray for them.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Dearest Jerelene!!! Thank you so, so much for your prayers, love, kindness and support during this time!!! Words could never fully express my gratitude for EVERYTHING you have done...but I send my love, and prayers for all God's blessings for you and yours!!! Love, Janine XO

P.S. I will pray for Melanie and Andrew!!! Love, J.

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Jerelene, Love you, too!!! BTW, those cookies in your immediately previous post look like they are to die for!!! Yum, yum yum! You are baker extraordinaire!! Love you!! Janine XO

Pink Slippers said...

I will go right on over.
Thanks.
Wendy

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Jerelene,

Just stopping by for my mid-week visit with my wonderful friend!!!! Brought a cup of tea!!! How are you, my dear friend? Love you~Janine XO

Sniffles and Smiles said...

Big, big hugs!!! Love you! XO

Jackie said...

Hi Jerelene...
I hope all is well with you.
Give Sam a great big kiss from me.
Hugs and smiles from Jackie